Free Screenings Comprehensive Evaluations
- Alternative and Augmentative Communication
- Swallowing and Eating Disorders
- Speech Sound Production
- Adult Neurogenic Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Language-based Learning Disabilities
- Preschool Language Disorders
- Nonverbal Communication
- Oral Motor Development
- Reading and Writing Disabilities
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Attention and Memory Deficits
- Executive Function Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Thorough assessments are tailored to individual needs. Evaluations include comprehensive information about oral motor skills, swallowing and eating, listening and speaking, reading and writing, and nonverbal communication. Results are discussed with the family and integrated into a family-focused treatment plan.
Treatment is provided in the most appropriate location for each individual, including at our office, work site, home, and in the community.
- Individual and Group Sessions
- Family Training and Education
- Computer-Assisted Learning
- Literacy Training
- Social Language Skills
We accept Medicaid, Mi Via, DD Waiver, Children's Medical Services, CYFD, NM TBI Crisis Program and most insurances.